Christmas Beauty Workshop
“Own your Beauty”
Since the success of the “Beauty Made Simple” workshops a more special and interactive beauty workshop is being launched this December for all women.
We are all beautiful inside and out, it just happens that sometimes we forget it.
Life and what is promoted every day is pushing us towards a “perfect” self but sometimes we forget that our flaws are what makes us, unique and special.
On December 2nd we will CELEBRATE our unique beauty by helping each other to REVEAL and OWN it. Beauty comes in all shapes and sizes and we will be there to prove it through beauty, skin care talks and make up demos.
This is the perfect afternoon to spend with your friends and to find out more about the correct beauty routine, anti-aging, makeup and how we actually perceive ourselves with regards to beauty.
This interactive workshop is for the everyday woman who wants a simple beauty and makeup routine and wants to remind herself of her own worth.
On the day we will:
- Remind ourselves our true beauty – Talk by Kassi Cheirogeorgou, Fashion & Beauty Blogger
- Help reveal your beauty through the correct makeup – Make up Demo by Jannette Ryan, Vichy Dermablend
- Go through the perfect skin routine – Talk by Caroline Hooper by Havana Skin Clinic
- Talk about anti-ageing – Talk and Demo by Niamh Hogan CEO of Holos Skin Care
- Christmas Make up – Tips and tricks on how to achieve a makeup look in 10 minutes – Demo by Kassi Cheirogeorgou
- Christmas Hair, How to do an easy hair updo at home – Demo by Davey Davey hair salon
Tickets cost: 35 euros
All attendees will receive gifts worth over 200 Euros!
Davey Davey, Holos Skin Care, Littlewoods Ireland, Nima Brush, NYX Professional Make up, Declare Ireland, Vichy Dermablend, Havana Skin Clinic, Herbalife , Moroccan Oil
This beauty workshop proudly supports the SHONA PROJECT sign the pledge here
Meet the speakers