Happy Valentine’s day to everyone!
I hope you had all had a lovely and romantic day and a beautiful candle light dinner with your beloved one, sharing lots of chocolates and wine.
Here are my Valentine’s nails for today, easy to do and a bit different.
How to do it:
1. Before you start apply a cover of a base coat. Make sure the coat is dry and only then take a sticky tape and cut small equal pieces so you can wrap them around your nails.
2. Choose where you want to place the sticky tape, I decided to have red tips so I had to place it accordingly.
3. Take the nail varnish of your choice – I chose red and paint the free part of the nail. You can be as sloppy as you want as the sticky tape will work as a safe guide.
4. Allow more time than usual for the nail varnish to dry and then remove the nail varnish with care and your very neat red tip will be revealed. Apply your top coat and let it dry. You could leave it as it is or you could play a bit more like I did.
5. I chose to put a bit of glitter on it just to sparkle it up a bit, and here is the end result!
Happy Valentine’s everyone!